Friday, February 28, 2014



Good Ridance To Canker Sores Once And For All



Canker sores, also called mouth ulcers, can be defined as shallow, agonizing sores that appear within the mouth area. They normally are red in color, but occasionally, will often have a white crest. The likely areas in the mouth, where canker sores occur, are inner sides of the lip area, inside of the cheeks, bottom of the gums and underneath the tongue. While their exact cause is not really known, mouth ulcers are usually linked to anxiety, bad nutrition, improper digestion of food, food allergies and menstrual periods. In the following list, we have given numerous home remedies for treating them. Read on and know how to eliminate canker sores or mouth ulcers.
 
what causes canker sores

Remedies and Solutions for Canker Sores

 * Among the major causes of canker sores is anxiety. If you're susceptible to the problem, try to take your mind away from tensions and relax.
 * Alum spice is effective on mouth ulcers, with the only issue being that it burns quite a bit for a few moments. Use it a couple of times every day and rinse your mouth after the discomfort has subsided.
 * Drink some sage tea. Right after taking a sip, swirl it around in your mouth. It will help do away with the sores.
 * Utilize a hydrogen peroxide mouthwash. It will help clean the canker sore and also kill the bacteria.
 * Keep away from spicy, salty and acidic foods as much as possible. They're going to only magnify the condition.
 * Brush your teeth correctly and rinse your mouth with antibacterial mouthwash such as ACT often.
 * Papaya leaves are actually believed to assist in eliminating the canker sores.
 * Aloe Vera juice has been considered to be very effective against canker sores. Use it to rinse your mouth, many times a day.
 * Rinse out your mouth with warm water, mixed with a bit of salt, several times throughout the day.
 * Sip cranberry juice in between meals. It will help relieve the pain and also treat the canker sores.
 * Combine a paste of baking soda and water. Apply it on the sores once or twice daily. Prepare yourself for a stinging feeling on application.
 * Mix some salt with vinegar. Use the solution to rinse out the canker sores, 3 times each day.
 * Try putting clove oil on the canker sores directly. It will help in easing off the discomfort.
 * Moisten a normal tea bag and position it directly on top of the canker sores. It helps in drying out the sores.
 * Consider implementing plum juice like a mouthwash. It is going to help get rid of the problem soon.
 * Mix one teaspoon honey along with 1/4 teaspoon turmeric. Make use of a cotton swab to dab it on the canker sores.

Although there are various other remedies, research has determined these to be the most effective without prescription medication. Canker sores really are a pain and the faster you can get rid of them, the better.




what causes canker sores

7 comments:

  1. this is real take it serious, i am LEGE JECASSA i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
    . COLD SORE
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . HPV
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
      Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at; drehbos@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

      Delete
    2. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Godwin I am William gold from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.Godwin online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Godwin via   WhatsApp  +2348158184060 or  email him on drgodwin52@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr Godwin today and get cured just as i did, dr Godwin brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, williamgold770@gmail.com

      Delete

  2. I'm here to testify about the great work Dr okosun did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from different doctors, few weeks ago i came across lots of testimonies from different people on a particular doctor on the internet called Dr okosun on how he cured various people from Herpes Simplex Virus and other diseases. i took the email address of this man from one of the testifiers advising anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured! , well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr okosun assured me that i will be cured,after four week of taking his medication as told by dr okosun, i went to my doctor for herpes virus check up and behold i was declared negative, i also waited for a week and went to another hospital for another check up to be be truly sure and behold i was still declared herpes negative, And i want to use this opportunity to tell those people out there secretly suffering from herpes or other diseases should contact dr okosun and get cured. you can get in touch with this doctor via email : drokosun55@gmail.com. You can also whatsapp him +2348124363791. Thanks once again Dr okosun god bless you



    ReplyDelete
  3. I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. ehiaguna. contact information: drehiaguna@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and  He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Godwin I am William gold from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.Godwin online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Godwin via   WhatsApp  +2348158184060 or  email him on drgodwin52@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr Godwin today and get cured just as i did, dr Godwin brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, williamgold770@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population. SLS Free Toothpaste for mouth

    ReplyDelete